Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are California dreamin’ — setting their sights set on a sprawling $7 million Malibu mansion previously owned by “Baywatch” star David Charvet and his now-ex-wife wife Brooke Burke, according to new reports.
The recently completed home — one of the properties the ex-royals are considering in the Golden State — comes with a pool, a tennis court and five bedrooms, The Sun reported.
If they settle into the lavish digs, the couple and their 9-month-old son Archie would also have easy access to Markle’s 63-year-old mom, Doria Ragland, who is only 30 miles away in the Windsor Hills, the Daily Mail reported.
The beach is a stone’s throw away, and so are the homes of Hollywood stars Robert Downey Jr., Mel Gibson, Dick Van Dyke and Caitlyn Jenner, according to the report.
Jenner, 70, was the first to break the news that the couple had been eyeing California properties during her appearance on the talk show “Loose Women” last month.
“I heard they were looking for a house in Malibu,” she said. “It must have been tough. Everyone deserves to be happy.”
She also said she supports Markle following the bombshell Megxit decision.
“It was a big shock to her, she’s probably had enough,” Jenner said. “Good for them, we’ll see how it goes.”
The news of the potential move comes after Harry and Meghan attended a “brainstorming session” with Stanford University professors and academics Tuesday, to help them with their work to develop a new charitable organization, “Today” reported.
The couple revealed this week that they will officially wrap up Megxit next month — with their new royal-free life formally starting on April Fool’s Day.
Prince Harry has been developing a new mental health-focused docuseries with Oprah Winfrey at California’s Apple headquarters, according to The Sun.
Markle, known for her role in the hit legal drama “Suits,” is also attempting to step back into the acting waters, the outlet reported.